Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cutest Junior Dresses

Biosciences Organization of Suape

What I will tell the event was then prompted me to create this blog definitevamente.

In one of the replacements, as I am substitute for more than 7 years in a SUAP I was lucky enough to meet the Nursing Outreach Coordinator for that area, a new post that seems to have created recently. Building for the opportunity, I told some of my complaints about the operation of the PCES and other brutality in which we work. I told him specifically not understand as we can send substitutes to and fro without any training or requirements, it is impossible to know their service and performance from day one. More specifically told that a service like the PCES, where there are few the times that we must act in emergency situations of life (the same guard had a stop in the morning), sent to people who never worked in such services or has the knowledge and skills necessary for providing quality service (life of patients can depend on our performance). I told him that when he worked in France (where it is unthinkable that you come to work in a service without a prior period of training and subsequent supervision) My colleagues believed there was in Spain'll send you from one place to another as a replacement without any specific training for each service.

And what was the response to this criticism? " That's because the French did not have eggs " (Answer literal as coordinator)

could not believe what I was saying this man, who had been appointed to coordinate and improve the functioning of the PCES.

My criticism is not directed at Nurse @ s that being new to a service are not capable of out all the tasks that we are entitled (I myself have seen many times in that situation), all have to learn, but to the health service organization, which naively believe that we are ready from day to work on any site.

The end result of this lack of interest is the dubious quality that lends itself to the user, as that sometimes may result in the death of the patient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment