Sunday, April 3, 2011

What If My Dog Ate My Medicine

This April Healing Circle will work with the 13 Grandmothers


the last Saturday of this month we celebrate the healing circle in the Integral Yoga Center, C / Milana 29, Sant Pere de Ribes, from 11:30 to 14:30. Will (Suggested contribution is 15 euros) .

This month Circle contributions will go to support the
International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers . blog In Grove Voice can read an interview with Grandma Rita PIKT.

I would like to do some activities with them in mind and heart. There will be silent meditations and mantras movement and Native American. If we can connect to the internet look videos about the work of them. Other activities are welcome, let me know if you have something you'd like to share. If you know someone who was with them during their visit to Spain, you can ask to contact me.

The next circle will
May 28
June 18

I hope this month of April brings a lot of light, peace and love.
you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment